Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Group to Recycle

I bought these the other day and have actually started to deconstruct one of the sweaters but I figured I would show a group shot of my findings.  There are six sweaters in the group, pretty good haul from just one goodwill.  I probably could have found a few more if I would have went back through and looked but I figured this would be a good start.  And there was a good mix of colors, though something in a blue would have been nice to find.


The brown sweater is the one I'm currently working on, I only have one more panel to unravel.  The yarn is a really pretty 50% wool, 50% acrylic with specks of different colors throughout.  Here's a close-up of just that sweater.

 

I'll post the pictures of the yarn when it's been washed and ready to be listed on etsy.  Hopefully in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment